What We Are Watching

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wrapping up the summer.

Tomorrow is the last night of both Big Brother 6 and RockStar:INXS.

RE: Big Brother. I watched all the ups and downs this summer, missing only this past Friday night when I had to work.
Luckily, it turns out that I missed the ousting of the only tolerable person in the house. So while I watch tomorrow, I can't say I want either Ivette or Maggie to win. If I had to choose, Maggie it would be. But that's because Ivette is the most disgusting of the two.

Shockingly, I'm more into the RockStar finale. I started watching this show cuz it was on and nothing else was but I've definitely ended up enjoying it a bit. Now that it's down to the final three, and my favorite, Ty, is long gone I'll say this:

If JD wins, I'm not going to buy the next INXS album. I can't stand JD and don't see where he's improved over his Elvis impersonator days.

If MiG wins, I'd likely buy the next INXS album, but really hope that Marty got a record contract out of the deal. MiG makes me smile but he has a cheesy side I'm not sure of...

If Marty wins, I'd buy the next INXS album, but hope it doesn't ruin Marty's career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home