What We Are Watching

Monday, November 14, 2005

Not a great way to advertise your services....

As I fought off the sinus infection, I turned to People's Court. Man that show needs to air later in the day; it does me no good having it on at 3 p.m.

Today's plaintiff was a crazy psychiatrist trying to sue her ex-boyfriend for fraud and regain all the money she spent on him during their relationship. Because he lied in his online profile. Of course, she didn't know about this till after they broke up. She was all blah blah bittercakes and Judge Marilyn, she called her out on it. But as crazy doc went into great detail about her purchases of this and his "false" declarations of love that...Milian looked more and more frightened. Of course, how else should a judge react when she's asked to make the defendant pay for the plaintiff's diaphragm fitting at the gyno?

So what it left me with was this: if you were seeking medical help and suddenly saw your doctor on tv acting like this loon...how would you feel?!??!

2 Comments:

  • Ooh that sounds like a good one! I love that show.
    It makes me happy.
    Mostly to know that they are many many people that have way worse problems than me :)

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:03 AM  

  • yes and the judge is such the voice of reason; while the world is super messed up, I look to her and realize I'm not alone in thinking those fools are crazy.

    By Blogger B, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home