What We Are Watching

Thursday, November 03, 2005

TV update

I've been having a busy week with little time in front of the tube. I mean, when I am watching tv, it's been Gilmore Girl reruns via a netflixed DVD of season four. And man, do you think Lorelei and Luke will ever get together?!?! (I'm so 2003).

I did catch the end of Martha last night. I'm sorry I missed the task that was the worst yet apparently. But I did get to see two women walk out hand in hand after being fired.
WHA!?

I saw the Race on Tuesday. I was so sad to see the Gaghan's go. They are totally in the race for the right reasons and were having a blast together. I gasped out loud - rather loudly I should say - when they had to find the one red bean in all those other beans. DOH!

I wonder when/if the Weavers will ever catch on that the reason no one likes them is how they behave? I mean, they act like everyone is against them ... but it's only because they seem to be mean to everyone else.

The Paolos are growing on me. They are getting a lot out of this race. And I liked having the scene with the ever stupid Weavers (seriously "Righto or lefto" could they be more offensive??!) making fun of the garbage truck that MR. Paolo drives...juxtaposed with normally whiny Paolo son talking about how proud he is of his strong father, how lifting those garbage cans daily is something he can't do. Not something he won't do; he seemed proud that his dad could do something that he felt so few could. That's good tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home