What We Are Watching

Friday, January 06, 2006

Gangsta Cha Cha

I watched a bit of Dancing with the Stars last night.
I was impressed with Drew Lachey and Lisa Rinna and think the female wrestler was good but understand she has dance training so that's not fair to me (and I don't mean "dance training" like Drew who was in 98 Degrees...I'm talking real ballet background).

I was unimpressed with Master P and a bit let down cuz he really didn't even look into it. He didn't look frustrated that he couldn't do it, just bored with the whole thing. And he has the best female partner. Ashley Rulez!
I mean, he said he was going to do a Gangsta Cha Cha and then basically stood around while she danced around him like crazy.

One I missed that I wished I saw: Jerry Rice. I heard he was good.

1 Comments:

  • I saw the second half, right when Master P was up. I LOVED Ashley and Joey last season. It sucks that she got such a dud - he didn't even TRY!

    By Blogger Rae, at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home