What We Are Watching

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The STAHS! They are all done dancing now...

So in what has to be the most drawn out, overdone live finale since the Apprentice a few years ago, Dancing With The Stars ended a few minutes ago. And I feel like the final 3 hit it in the right order, in terms of entertainment.

Drew Lachey won which was justified because he was the best dancer throughout the competition. Jerry Rice came in second which made my heart smile because he just had so much fun and if you compare his performance tonight with his performances at first, you can see a dancer whereas before he was just as awkward as you and I.

So that was fun. Here's hoping if they do this again that they give Ashley DelGrosso or whatever her name is a better partner.
I'm not exactly sure what the point of all the Mary J. Blige singing was but hey, she's gotta sell her record I suppose.

Here's to Drew! May you capitalize on this better than the winner of the first season!

4 Comments:

  • Yaaaaaaay ! Drew!!

    I agree that they finished in the order they should have finished.

    And I agree that they need to find a great partner for Ashley if they do another season...which they probably will because their ratings have been so high. Ashley is such a good dancer....

    I read that Drew is getting all sorts of offers as an result of his performances....and he did do Rent on Broadway, so maybe he will get an opportunity based on his win.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:37 PM  

  • I'm so glad Drew won!! Their country dance and Thriller were the two best dances that have ever been on their show.

    I never could enjoy Jerry. Even though he improved a lot he just didn't seem to have much rhythm.

    I was totally annoyed at all the episodes lately. How much flashbacking do we really need to do? Thank goodness for TiVo and the skip feature!

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:45 PM  

  • Oh my I agree about the flashbacking...whoa.

    By Blogger B, at 10:46 AM  

  • Aaaah, but when you are drawing the ratingsd they are...beating Survivor....you milk it for all it's worth!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home