What We Are Watching

Monday, February 20, 2006

Don't Drive Angry!

Ok. So tonight on 24 things quickly went from bad to worse.

Jack blew it last week - his decision to save hundreds of lives cost the trail of where the gas is...
So that means that the Hobbit in charge is mad and typically, as all CTU leaders eventually do, wants Jack detained.
Of course, angry Hobbit was really just ticked because his keycard got stolen by his drug addict sister.

Jack overtook Curtis and pursued a call to the evil guy that was pulling Walt's puppet strings. This call came through Audrey's phone. Of course, angry Hobbit finds out and ends up screwing everything up when he detains Buchanan and shadows Audrey and is just a general nuisance (though not before Buchanan tries to distract the Hobbit by mentioning his keycard - brilliant).

Meanwhile, back at the Presidential Ranch, the new terrorist in charge has called the Pres and is demanding the whereabouts of the Russian Pres's motorcade - oh, you know this isn't going to go well.

Weasly commander in chief ends up giving it to Head Terror guy so the First Lady jumps into the car to ride off with the Russians and get herself nerve gassed in an act of stupid defiance. Which secret service guy joins her? Aaron the great!
So help me god if they kill Aaron...I outta....

4 Comments:

  • I'm sure glad someone else watches 24!
    I don't know who is more annoying, the President or the Hobbit!
    And I agree they better not kill Aaron..I'm still steamed about Palmer .

    By Blogger Doghouse, at 10:33 PM  

  • I hate the Pres more and more each week.
    What does the First Lady hope for...that he will divert the motorcade? At least Audrey was more on track tonight. When it was mentioned that there was someone else aligned with the terrorists, the Hobbit immediately leapt to mind.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:51 PM  

  • I just think the Hobbit is distracted by his missing key card, the fact that he is short, and that the President yelled at him. I don't think it's that he's a shifty bad guy. But we shall see... you never know.

    You know, the actor playing the Pres is doing a great job. I physically react to seeing him on screen - I recoil in disgust.

    By Blogger B, at 8:32 AM  

  • I thought this one was a little more boring. I loved when Hobbit asked C how Jack overtook him and got away. HELLO, have you heard of Jack Bauer???

    I think next week will be more exciting!

    I have an impossible time looking at the Hobbit seriously after watching this video. It kills me!!

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home