What We Are Watching

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gilmore?

I worked through Gilmore again. I had a few reactions:

Lorelei is being written in a way I don't buy. I haven't always agreed with her but it's not in her character to act that way with Luke. I'd hope that by now she'd grow up and be an adult and that Luke is the one person worth her doint that for. You always had that feeling as she let other relationships die because they weren't Luke.

So I'm ticked about this week and I'm ticked about next.

1 Comments:

  • The writers/producers have assassinated the character of Lorelai. They are writing her in a way that doesn't fit the growth of the character since the first season. I am watching the first season over again...it began this week on ABC Family. It is interesting to meet the characters again. So the writers/producers have issues with the WB,.....it does not mean they need to ruin the characters they have so well defined over the 7 seasons.
    So I am mad at them.
    And wondering if GIlrmore will be picked up on the new network in the fall.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home