What We Are Watching

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Those Flashlight Things

Gilmore. I felt like the show didn't really pick up until Lorelei and Rory FINALLY had a mini-showdown at the end. The thing I love about this show is that I totally get where both of them are coming from. Lorelei is trying so hard not to be her mother, that she's alienating her daughter and breaking her own heart in the process. But Rory is so wrapped up in her own 20-year-old life (as girls her age are) that she doesn't get how her current bout of selfishness could possibly have hurt anyone, especially her mom. I totally get both characters right now but I'm still on the side of Luke, yelling from the rooftop that they two of them just need to talk it over.

Other than those scenes, though, I was kinda bored. Too much of TJ and Liz, not enough Michel or Paris.


Bonus Points for the Star Wars debate at the beginning.

1 Comments:

  • I really do not understand the point of TJ. It is a stupid character with stupid lines. I don't understand why the writers who are very talented, need to sink to having an idiot of a character. There are plenty of other opportunities for comic relief without resorting to such simpleness. I mean, who did not see it coming that TJ would start remodeling the house without Lorelei knowing. Just silliness. The show is too good for that crap.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home