What We Are Watching

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Good Old Gilmores

I'm in the process of catching all the Gilmore Girls by netflixing them on DVD.

I'm in the midst of season four, Rory's first at Yale, and when the show first starts to divide Rory's world from Lorelei's.

Then on Tuesday night, I'm in the midst of season six where all hell is broken loose and they no longer are even speaking.

On the one hand, it shows how well the show is written. This needed to happen and as much as I hate the current state of Gilmore land, it's well done.

On the other, I'm finding that watching the old episodes is kinda making me sad. Because Rory is still Rory, this character I could identify with in ways I want to. Unlike now, where Rory is uncomfortable to watch (Because I identify with her in other ways...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home