What We Are Watching

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Little Late: The Office on Thursday

So this is a bit late but I seemed to have been able to keep myself busy since The Office aired on it's first big move to Thursday night so I haven't had much time at the computer till now.

They finally came up with a trick to pull on Dwight that was better than what they used to do to Gareth on the British version.

Loading all of Dwight's office supplies into the kitchen's vending machine was my favorite thing ever. And then to have Dwight concede that he had to buy the items to get them back, only to find that his WALLET was also in the machine? Pure genius.

If I hadn't worked in so many screwy offices in my previous lives, this wouldn't be so funny to me I guess. But given the last three jobs I had (current one isn't so bad, or comparable), I get some sick and twisted pleasure out of such torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home