What We Are Watching

Monday, February 13, 2006

The First Lady uses a Mac

And we all know what THAT means...


I don't know if it's cuz I watched it alone or just the kinda day I had but I wasn't too into 24 tonight.

Probably me.
Probably me.

Anywho, I also found myself distracted with the whole coverup story due to what our real VP has been up to this weekend. Am I watching too much 24 or does anyone else wonder if Cheney really had an "accident?"

It was kinda fun to watch Jack be...submissive? Scared? I mean, he wasn't, but still. He pretended.

And with one hour on the job he's already got CTU big wigs wanting him arrested.
Fun stuff.

The "24 weekends" reruns are in the meat and potatoes of the first season for the next four weeks (the last four hours).
Teri is on her way back to CTU (and Nina), Jack's narrowing in on Dennis Hopper and Palmer and the Mrs. are about to have a big old showdown.

Good times.

2 Comments:

  • We watched it last night and Brent wasn't that into it either.

    When will the CTU big wigs realize Jack B should be prez and just let him make all the decisions!!

    Logan sucks more and more every week!

    By Blogger Rae, at 2:01 PM  

  • Now Jack as President. That's a scary thought!
    Going to a peace summit and then torturing the participants.
    Good times.

    By Blogger B, at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home