What We Are Watching

Monday, February 27, 2006

What did I just watch?

I taped 24 and will post on it at another time.

Meanwhile, I watched the Apprentice because it's more my speed in terms of brain power this evening.

The task: fly a Goodyear Blimp over a suburban Sam's Club to try and draw people in to upgrade their memberships there.

Yeah. I know. Now we've got multiple sponsors per task, right?

It did feature the bestest Caroline moment: she turned to one idiot in the boardroom and pointedly asked "What did you contribute to your team?"
Girl stammered a non reply. Caroline pushed again. Still no answer. Finally, Caroline said "What did you contribute to your team? I've asked three times now."

I love Caroline.

The best part of it wasn't just the awkwardness it instilled in the idiot; it was that Trump was on a rampage and ready to fire someone who wasn't as useless. I hate it when he does that. George and Caroline both say that this idiot was chief idiot but something about someone just rubs Trump wrong way and away he goes. Well, Caroline used the above exchange to re-focus the Trumpster on who really should be fired.

I'm not sure it'll be a interesting season but I'll likely still watch it.

3 Comments:

  • I have had quite the evening of viewing. I watched the idiots skate, then boycotted the Donald. I watched the 24 and will comment later.

    I will continue to boycott the Donald. His ego has become too obnoxious for me to bear.

    So, when 24 finishes, I will have no viewing to do on Mondays. That will be good for my Netflix account.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:27 PM  

  • I tuned into the last 20 minutes of The Bachelor last night. Why do I do that to myself? I hate seeing women abandon any sense of pride and make fools of themselves. Especially over a man!

    I would find watching myself in that situation humiliating. I guess I must be missing the point.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 12:19 PM  

  • I think I may be starting to get bored of Apprentice. I thought the first episode was ho hum. I', done with Survivor, too. They really wear stuff out sometimes. Maybe App will get better.

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home