What We Are Watching

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wayne: No longer in Da Sewer

But I'm still not clear where he is.
Aaron found him and is speeding off with his unconscious body.
Who's after them? Is it the VP?
Is it Cumming's Patriot friends?

Meanwhile, there's a super intense interrogation scene between Jack and Audrey. Good stuff. Cuz no one interrogates like Jack - and yet it had this twinge of a couple confronting each other on infidelity that made it interesting.

I dunno. There were explosions and gas releases and gee...did Jack survive?

4 Comments:

  • 24 is really bothering me. I guess I have had it with familiar characters that I like being eliminated. And I am tired of explosions and nerve gas.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 2:33 PM  

  • That's why I took a break for a week and watched both episodes last night. They just up and kill Tony and it didn't feel right.

    I'm sure Jack's not dead.

    By Blogger B, at 5:31 PM  

  • The new chick working with Chloe is strange...I think she is going to be a pain!

    I was hoping they would kill Audrey. I'm worried about Aaron. He needs a safer job and the whole thing with Palmer Jr is a bit weird.

    By Blogger Rae, at 10:32 PM  

  • Yes! How do we save Aaron?

    By Blogger B, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home