What We Are Watching

Monday, March 20, 2006

Barron's Dad

I'm not so sure I agreed with The Donald tonight and that's the first time this season that I've felt that way about his firing.

He got rid of Brent. Which on the one hand is understandable because he's sorta whiny and never gets a chance to be heard. He hasn't really had bad ideas but his team decided from day one to marginalize him and this week he finally got nasty with them about it. And so it makes sense in that respect to fire him.

ON THE OTHER HAND, his idea was to market the cereal as a healthy one and it was shot down. He tried to make the graphic less busy and was shot down. He wanted to present and was shot down. Why did his team lose? Because the other team latched on to the concept of selling it as a healthy cereal with a simple graphic and a clean, clear presentation...

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I'm sure Brent was annoying and probably a lot of editing went along with that perception. I don't get why the team was against him from the beginning, maybe that will come out in the Reunion. I still think this season is pretty dull but I'm going to give it a couple more weeks before it's canceled from the Tivo!

    By Blogger Rae, at 8:23 PM  

  • They were against him from the beginning because he's been pushy and rude and over the top. He's never been endearing if you ask me and when he got canned, I clapped, whooped and hollered, I was so excited.

    By Blogger Judi B, at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home