What We Are Watching

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Amazing Race

For two weeks now, I've missed most of the Amazing Race. Last night they somehow ended up in Germany (see, I missed it) and I really loved the two tasks they had to do that I saw there. They had to go find a gnome in a field and then they were led to a detour where they either had to break beer bottles over their partner's head when the cuckoo clock chimed while wearing lederhosen OR learn a dance they had to do while wearing lederhosen. Either way there were silly costumes and really the luck of the draw. In the end, the mother daughter team fizzled out fastest and that seemed meant to be. Daughter was totally into it but mom seemed out of it.

I think I'm on Team Hippie now. They are the team having the most fun and not getting stressy, just looking at each task as a challenge. Plus, even though they do dumb things like running backward to the mat...they did great the German greeter dude with Phil by saying Santa. And yeah, that was actually funny.

Now I want some chicken!
(and if you're from Mid-Michigan, you know why I'm saying that...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home