What We Are Watching

Monday, September 26, 2005

Apprentice: The Original

It may be too late to even bother covering this but I was out on Thursday and just watched it last night.

Another potentially good season ahead of us. I'm still probably more psyched about Martha's version but that's cuz I, like kowens, could easily see myself as her Apprentice and have no desire to work for Trump.

Melissa SO DESERVED TO GO. I've never felt that strongly about an Apprentice this early before. She was lame. Her facial expressions, where she tried to let everyone around her know that she was amazing and they were losers, made me want to smack her up. I only wish that Caroline had brought up Melissa claiming that she was doing everything on the task when Trump was around. Perhaps she did but we weren't shown it, but that's a big payoff I'd have like to see.

The Men's Team was interesting to watch because they had that price point argument and a bigger deal should have been made of it. They were arguing that more classes at less money was better than longer classes...that the more they could fit in the better. But they only won by $11. If they had lost, it's possible that the longer class for more money would have proven to be a better choice. Just a thought.

Scenes from the rest of the season: BRING ON CHEWBACCAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home