What We Are Watching

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Race I No Longer Speak of...

I have a few minutes before Rudolph (of the Red Nose Reindeers) starts his annual tradition of being embarrassed and held down by THE MAN (and you know I mean Santa and his minions)...So let's talk Race.

I Almost gave up last night.

If they have one more "due to a production issue with the car battery and the camera" incident that causes a team to drop from first to last without any sort of compensation being made to the race, I quit for good. Or until the next season's on.

I didn't mind the race until I started watching season one on Netflix DVD and now I realize how lame it is. They are on a scavenger hunt and the "clues" mean nothing.

I long for the days of Chip and Kim...and am hoping the next go round is better.

1 Comments:

  • Yay Rudolph! I am watching (and TiVoing) as we speak. Aren't we all misfits?

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home