What We Are Watching

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So basically Phyllis is saying that I've done a homemade oven mitt's worth for The Office this year

Ah, The Office. I swear I need to talk to the networks about putting all the good shows on at the exact same time. I mean, I seem to really be an active tv viewer on Tuesdays but otherwise, I don't have much to watch. Meanwhile Tuesdays I have to tape stuff and pick and choose.

Anyway, that changes a bit once The Office moves to Thursdays in January. And all who haven't watched should give it a try. But wait, then Scrubs starts and I'm back to my overabundance of Tuesday viewing. Decisions decisions. But first back to the Office.

Last night was the Christmas Episode. They did Secret Santa with a $20 limit so Michael, the boss, bought the intern an iPod. A video iPod. And left the price tag on so that everyone knew how much he spent. And then in his defense, mentioned that he fired Devin so he got a $3000 bonus so he spent more on Secret Santa to cheer up the office. So then they all were ticked that he got a bonus while he's firing people to save money.

Once Michael opened his homemade oven mitt, he was furious. He demanded everyone swap gifts around so that he could get rid of the oven mitt. Mayhem ensued.

I swear that Office is not an exaggeration of how bad things can get in cube-land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home