What We Are Watching

Monday, January 30, 2006

Good Enough, for You is, Good Enough, For me...

24 Recap: If you haven't watched it, don't read it!



So among the things I decided watching 24 tonight is that Lin (Sean Astin), Chloe and Edgar make up the New Goonies.

So much happened tonight I couldn't even begin to talk about it. I just don't know.

Walt has his own evil theme, like Darth Vader.

I about lost it when he up and admitted the whole shebang before Jack even had a chance to tell Novick.

Aaron the Secret Service man is perhaps the coolest guy on tv.

Who else thinks that the First Lady is, while completely correct about the events leading up to this hour, still actually slightly unstable and that Logan WILL PAY as will WALT. If she gets her hands on Walt, it'll be much much worse than what Jack threatened.

And I"m used to 24 violence but when Jack went after him...whoa. I held the blankie over my eyes, I did.

All in all this is the best season yet. It's moving along at its own pace that throws off even J and I who have gotten quite used to the pattern of storytelling in the past five years.

Note to Audrey: Dude, I don't call J and bug him with "the talk" during his workday and J works on tv ads, not saving lives.
Do you really think it's time to have "the talk" when Jack's about to tell the president who killed David Palmer?!??!

2 Comments:

  • As usual, you said it all!

    And you note to Audrey? I was thinking the exact same thing!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:54 AM  

  • I can't stand Audrey!! Doesn't she realize we're in the middle of a national crisis!!

    The Prez is totally going to get it from his wifey! And then maybe Jack will be president.

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home