What We Are Watching

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why I love The Office

"I get 10 vacation days a year and I try to hold off on taking them for as long as possible, and this year I made it to the third week of January." Pam on "The Office."

Amen, Pam.
Amen.

If you've ever felt like that at work then give "The Office" a try sometime. Just remember it's not your standard joke punchline joke punchline laugh track sitcom. It's an actual sitcom - meaning the funny is derived from actual situations. But let's not debate the nature of the sitcom. If you decide to give the show a shot, remember that it's a mockumentary of an office and you and your coworkers are all represented.

1 Comments:

  • I love the Office. I also recommend the British version, too. I can watch them over and over. I swear they're getting this stuff from my office!

    By Blogger Rae, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home