What We Are Watching

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dancing with the STAHS!

Ok kids what did we think of this week?

I agreed with the judges for once. I thought Drew nailed it and totally dug the thriller moves in the midst of the Paso Doble.
I'm happy that Tia and Lisa are doing well and Jerry is just plain cute.

And yes, it is time for Master P to go. I love how they are suddenly slanting his "storyline" and admitting that he won't train. At first I thought it unfair to be so harsh on him because he came into training a lot later than the rest of them. But he's not really improving any more and if he's honestly only put in 20 hours of training in the past month? It sucks cuz Ashly rocks.


Please stop voting for Master P. Leave Ashly some dignity and let her come back in another season with a much better partner for goodness sakes.

4 Comments:

  • I caught about five minutes of this tonight. (the first time ever). What is with the music? Ballroom dancing to Thriller? I don't get it.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 9:48 PM  

  • Good point, simba's mom...I guess that's part of the odd attraction to the show. I mean, forget Thriller...the next dance was to Final Countdown by Europe. What the!?!??!

    Perhaps it's best not to analyze the STAHS but just be enraptured by the goofiness that is the STAHS

    By Blogger B, at 10:03 PM  

  • I can't help iot, I am addicted to the Stahs. It is just goofy fun....not to be taken seriously at all. Doing a Pasa Doble to pop music....come on. I am particularly liking Tia and Lisa because with no dance training, they are showing improvement every week. Stacy has had extensive dance so I don't think it is fair. And who can complain about Drew. He is really working.

    Master P is lazy and needs to go Poor Ashley. I like her.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 11:35 PM  

  • I loved the Thriller cover!! I thought it deserved perfect 10's! I also think Thriller is one of the best videos ever!

    By Blogger Rae, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home