What We Are Watching

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Malfeasance for Malfeasance's Sake

Tonight's episode of the Office finally addressed the ongoing tension of the Jim/Pam relationship. Of course the BBC version did this much sooner but it only lasted a total of 13 episodes as it was. NBC is taking it's time as it should.

As predicted, Michael couldn't keep Jim's secret about having a crush on the engaged Pam. So by the end of the show, no matter that Jim did damage control to try and convince everyone that he had the crush a long time ago, Pam knew that it was current. And she's not comfortable with it.

The storyline included Michael thinking he's Jim's BFF - and taking him to Hooters so that they could discuss how hot Pam is. Michael ended up ordering "chicken breast, minus the chicken."

Meanwhile, back at the Office, the temp said the exact thing that I've always felt when I've had temp (heck, even some of my permanent) jobs: I could clean out my desk in 5 seconds fast and no one would even miss me or notice I'd been here.

It was office cleanup day. I've been in charge of that one before too. The pain, the memories.

And Dwight was on the case of Oscar who called in "Sick" on a Friday and therefore was subjected to "surveillance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home