What We Are Watching

Monday, January 09, 2006

Programming Notes

Here are the shows I'm planning to take on over the next few weeks. Just thought you'd like to know ahead of time, in case you'd like to watch along, or study for any pop quizzes that may be coming your way.

Monday: Arrested Development, assuming it stays on through the last 4 episodes. I'm confused because the tv guides and local Fox channel do not list it as on tonight, but the main Fox web site is advertising it away...

Also on Monday: 24. Ka-chung. Ka-chung. Jack isn't dead, people, he's just got another identity. Just when he thought he was out, they pull him back in! Day five looks to be a doozy and starts out this SUNDAY with a two hour premiere followed by another two hours on MONDAY. Along the way there are sure to be many dismembered bodies. Rock on!

Tuesday: Gilmore's back tomorrow with new episodes after the longest string of re-runs ever. Will Luke finally tell Lorelei about his daughter? Of course not but we can hope that they act like grown ups can't we?

Also on Tuesday: Scrubs. It's definitely more "out there" than it used to be but still a wonderfully funny show that balances drama and comedy in a way no other sitcom does. Twice a night each Tuesday people. Catch up on your Braff.

Finally on Tuesday: I'm giving Love Monkey a shot. Because I miss Ed. And I like monkeys.

Wednesday. Nothing. I mean, possibly Skating with Celebrities but really? Nothing.

Thursday: I'm only demanding time for the Office. Last week was so funny (as usual) with the booze cruise that wouldn't end. Dudes, I've been taken on a booze cruise for work. This show is so realistic it's scary. I may also be watching Dancing with the Stars but we'll see. I'm intrigued by the Crumbs (I believe it's called) on ABC but again, we'll see.

4 Comments:

  • I will be giving Crumbs a try-out and I can let you know how it is if you don't watch it. I still have my life-long crush on Kevin Arnold, so I can't help myself.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 1:26 PM  

  • What about Beauty and the Geeks/ Did Richard winning put off the next round. Even tho' apparently a fellow alum is on.......

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:54 PM  

  • No. Richard didn't win. But that's not why it's not on the list. It's on against The Crumbs, The Office and Dancing with the Stars. WB happens to rerun like crazy so it drops down the list.

    By Blogger B, at 9:44 PM  

  • I am **SO** excited about 24, I can't wait!! It sounds like the beginning should be exciting. I think that's the only thing (besides Dancing with the Stars on your list that I watch). Wednesday Tivo gets Lost for me, when it's not a repeat which is ALWAYS!

    By Blogger Rae, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home