What We Are Watching

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Watching Biggest Loser While Pregnant

For most people, Biggest Loser serves as inspiration. The gist of the show is watching people just like you improve themselves and heck if it doesn't make the normal person want to get off their butt and work out.

But me? I'm pregnant. So Biggest Loser serves as inspiration for my cravings and my cravings alone.

Last night the Biggest Loser got me wanting Chinese Food. While the normal audience was rooting for the couple to turn down the deadly chinese food and get something healthy, I got stuck in the "mmmm Chinese Food sounds good..." rut.

I ended up with a bowl of chocolate ice cream but I tell you what, next chance I get, I'm having me some sweet and sour chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home