What We Are Watching

Monday, March 13, 2006

Things not to do before bedtime

I will never again watch the last episode of season 1 of 24 right before bed again. Why? Because after watching all the action of that memorable episode (I hadn't watched it in four years and could still remember details from it), I dreamed of Tony and Jack and Chloe (who wasn't even in season 1).

Not good dreams either. I'm not sure why they were staking out my parents' old neighborhood but they were. Don't know why they were driving the A-Team van either.

Man what a great episode. Between the drama of the Palmer marriage disintegrating and the action of Jack and the Drazens, you don't need the Nina/Teri storyline to make it good - but there it was. And this time it still didn't work when I yelled "TERI Don't go looking for NINA!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home