What We Are Watching

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Race: Brazil Style

Last night on the Amazing Race, the team you wanted to get kicked off, what with all the annoying whining and such, went home. So that's all that mattered.

I think I would have chosen making the ethanol over the rope climbing.

I'm trying to adore the senior couple, as it is habit to do, but they complain a bit about getting kicked off instead of paying attention to the task at hand. And they make poor choices. They should have done the ethanol, too.

Frat boys or whatever they are annoy me. I'm over their bustling hormones. It's to the point that i'm convinced they are sleeping together and over compensating for it with extreme heterosexuality.

I'm not sure if any team is one to root for just yet.

3 Comments:

  • You have captured my attitude completely. The first week, I liked everyone but the ones who went home last night. Now I am not so sure. The "geeks" annoy me, the frats annoy me, the hippies annoy me....

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:08 PM  

  • I was SO glad the Texas women went home! They were so unbelievably annoying with their yelling.

    I would have gone for the rock climbing. That looked like SO much fun! I like Ray/Yolanda? because she has some serious kick ass muscular legs and I also like the hippies.

    I hate Lake and the young guys. They are all disgusting.

    By Blogger Rae, at 10:39 PM  

  • Rope climbing looked like fun, I agree. I just know I'd have done the geeky science thing much faster. Of course, that's why I'm not on the Amazing Race...

    By Blogger B, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home