What We Are Watching

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bowling. Moms.

I was actually into the Amazing Race for the first time this season with tonight's episode. I'm loving the tasks this time. They are just totally screwing with the racers' minds. Finding a small flag as a tag in a bunch of laundry on a line in an alley in Italy? Building a statue puzzle with two extra, un-needed pieces?

Danielle and Dani needed to go. They were having fun which is my primary request of a team but in the end, they just couldn't really hack it at these tasks. And this is the ninth season of the show. If you don't know by now that once you are cast that you need to - MUST - learn to drive a stick, then I have no sympathy when that slows you down.

I wish the hippies had yielded the frat boys. That woulda been funny.

The nerds totally overthought the statue task: a hazard of being a nerd. I probably, sadly, would've done the same.

Fran and Barry. Please. Please start looking harder for clue boxes. Please? At least they had the sense not to do the physical task this time. They chose the right detour!

Finally, I'm officially embracing the silly hippies. They had me at their Bowling Moms t-shirts.

3 Comments:

  • I love the hippies. I'd love to know them in real life.

    I HATE Lake and Michelle. He is such an ass. I'm so glad they ended up near the bottom, and I LOVED when they tried to go to the pit stop and the old people wouldn't help them! We were dying!! This is a good season!

    By Blogger Rae, at 7:06 AM  

  • I was so hoping that Lake and Michelle would be stupid enough to go to the mat and Phil would get to tell them they were wrong.

    By Blogger B, at 12:10 PM  

  • We noticed the t-shirts ;)

    http://moms.vocis.com

    By Blogger Frank, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home