What We Are Watching

Monday, April 17, 2006

What About Brian?

Well, what about him? I checked it out last night. I'm amazed how I can't even watch a regular drama without someone losing a baby. Geez.

Anyway, it's got that 7th Heaven guy as the lead, making him Brian I suppose, and he's your typical late 20's/early 30's guy who can't find the right woman. I loved his "girlfriend" - they one they called "car girl" because he picked her up at a car accident. He couldn't seem to dump her.

The big story is that he's in love with his best friend's fiancee who has a major flaw in that she seems willing to settle for his jerk of a best friend even though she and Brian and made for each other. Their other friends are married and starting an open marriage which just really seems icky to me.

But overall, I think I'd give it another shot. I think it's on again tonight with a new episode.

Compare that to Pepper Dennis, a show on the WB that I tried to watch last night and couldn't sit through. The only thing I found remotely interesting is that the best friend from Boy Meets World is in it and I wanted to see him all growed up.
Yeah, that wasn't enough for me to sit through more than 20 minutes of the show.
BOO.

1 Comments:

  • Of course! Pepper if it's a girl, Dennis if it's a boy.

    As Indiana's Dad said in Part III
    "We named the DOG Indiana..."

    Well, I had a dog named Pepper so...no. Yoda will be Yoda before I'd name him/her Pepper.

    By Blogger B, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home