What We Are Watching

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Race, It's Over...

So the Hippies won and I'm happy about that. I think any of the three teams, in the end, were the kind of racers I enjoy watching. They were competitive, didn't whine, didn't give up and had fun.

I loved these last two legs and wish that some of the earlier legs were as challenging. I think if they did that, the whole season woulda been more exciting. Yes, the bottlenecks at airports leveling out the racers is predictable. But the types of tasks and actually hiding the clues so that they weren't easy to find led to more interesting editing.

So it's on again in the fall and I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that when they get back into it again, they do more of the difficult stuff again, and not so much drive to the gas station, ask the attendant for the clue, easy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home