What We Are Watching

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rock Star

I'm not sure if I'm gonna bother writing about this one anymore. We'll see if it gets interesting. Right now, Dave Navarro and Tommy Lee seem too concerned with coming up with "shocking" statements that they fail to entertain. Meanwhile the entire cast seems to want to scream. They love Lucas (I think that's his name...) and I can't understand a word he screams and he honestly is completely unappealing to look at. Storm is hot, she's fun to watch and such and so is that funky looking woman who sang Zombie...but there are so many other people who suck and are totally inappropriate to front a band with these members that it's hard to watch.

Meanwhile the song selection seems stuck in 1992-94. I mean, it's funny to watch grunge be performed for rockers whose bands were killed by the very existence of that form.

1 Comments:

  • I like the guy from Iceland...Magni? I think he can actually sing. But there is way too much screeching and yelling. I thought Storm did agood job tonight.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home