What We Are Watching

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What up KAYSAR!?

So Alison is gone and the house didn't divide. The votes were pretty lopsided. Most importantly, we're back to one HOH for this week and it's KAYSAR. Go Kaysar, go! I only hope that he's learned from last year and will not make too many major power plays in his week. Do something small like go after Chicken George or someone not on the radar. On the other hand, going after Will seems to make sense as he's the one who invented how to play the game in its current state. I just don't know but I'm happy that Kaysar will be around for one more week at least.

1 Comments:

  • I totally agree with you. I am so glad Kaysar is off the block for a week....I enjoy watching him play.

    I was pleased that it was Allison who left because I like Danielle better so far. I think I want to see Mike leave next...but....the one I like the least is Will.

    I enjoyed the format of the HOH tonight. Thought it was funny.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home