What We Are Watching

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Return of Sebastian Bach

18 and a life to go-whoa!

Ok, had a Skid Row moment. It happens when Lane and her band appear on Gilmore Girls. I love Gil. He's no TJ. And tonight his inability to talk and drive was cute, as was his moment thanking the pastor. Good stuff.

I want a S'more wedding cake. I will re-marry J just to get a S'more wedding cake. Ok, there are other reasons I'd marry him all over again too but none related to Gilmore Girls.

The whole TJ story was again quite tedious. I love it when Luke rants and Lorelei watches and then says something important and they are just cool with each other. I like that she's still determined to marry Luke yet was finally honest that she's having a hard time with it (and the changes in her home) until things are right with Rory.

I love that Paris told Michel he was Canadian.

I know it's important for this downward spiral of Rory's to continue. It's very true to the character and what would happen. But it's painful to watch. How could you watch Rory's face as she witnessed the freshman class getting a tour, and not feel the pain that comes when you aren't returning to school for the first time, especially when you love it like Rory does.
I like that Logan was somewhat bored with Rory...I hope that helps to snap her out of this faster. I was kinda annoyed that suddenly this week she's chummy with her fellow community service workers, and somehow is the boss now?

I still love this show but I'm very much looking forward to next week when the two Gilmores FINALLY have a scene together.

PS I googled Rory Gilmore Sex Boat and got nothing!

3 Comments:

  • TJ MUST GO!! We were seriously contemplating going on the WB chat board and pretending to be 14 and trying to start an oust-TJ movement. Although, there probably already is one.

    I predict Rory will be back at school for second sememester. I agree that Logan's loss of interest in her might help.


    Now E wants to have a square wedding cake, thanks to this show.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:01 AM  

  • I am guessing that the reason why she was all of sudden "in charge" is to show how she will always be a go-getter/leader, etc. Even with things like trash pick-up and old folks dancing, she devises plans and analyzes productivity. Also it shows that she desperately needs to find an outlet for all of her brain power since she isn't in school. That coupled with her little sad face at the freshman orientation shows that she really wants to be back at school; or at least doing something more productive that the DAR.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 10:24 AM  

  • All completely valid points. Just found it a bit abrupt that Rory was the leader after she had gotten called out last week for fighting. And suddenly she was acting in charge and the girl who hated her last week wants her to get pizza? So it's not so much the her being in charge, as it is the her being in charge and no one resenting it that I found odd.

    Perhaps they have gotten TJ out of their system for awhile. Now that he's not involved in the remodel, maybe he'll go back to building shelves off-screen.

    By Blogger B, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home