What We Are Watching

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Martha, Martha, MARTHA!

Last night's edition of Martha's Apprentice got a little tedious to me. Mainly because I officially hate Jim. He belongs on the other Apprentice. He's so scheming in a situation where it's been proven to be low-key through the early stages (Hello? All of the Previous Apprentice winners flew under the radar for as long as possible).

The task was interesting because the two teams approached it from two totally different positions. I'd really to to see these people find a way to market other than using flyers.
Martha was hardly on. Her appearance in the conference room was fun though. I loved when she threatened to throw that one woman out when the woman said she wanted to cry from embarrassment. Way to call her out on being overdramatic.

Martha's daughter is quite cool I think.

Next week: wedding cakes. I think the creative team could win this one if they could bind and gag Jim for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home