What We Are Watching

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lorelei was right? You're KIDDING me!

Loved loved loved last night's episode of Le Gilmores. Paris was a hoot. Kirk did mime. Luke and Lorelei had a misunderstanding and realized it together and worked through it, like grownups (gasp!), and didn't even fight. And best of all, Richard and Emily finally realized that Lorelei was right, that they sided with the wrong Gilmore and made a rash choice in allowing Rory to run away from her first failure. Will they do anything about it? (I don't know; I missed the previews for next week cuz my tape cut them off.) It almost doesn't matter. It was so great to see Emily attack Logan's mother, so sweetly yet so viciously.
But oh my, the other pitch-perfect writing moment was having Lorelei and Sookie react to the dancers at the recital they way they did. The best.

2 Comments:

  • I was so happy that they gave Paris some good material. She was so funny. I can't remember if I saw the preview or not. It was two days ago after all :)

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:11 AM  

  • I know and I was rather slow about posting because I had to tape it and watch it Wednesday night.

    Now if they could only give Lane something to do...

    :)

    By Blogger B, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home