What We Are Watching

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Postponed Gilmore

Those of you who do not live in the Detroit area will be able to watch Gilmore Girls in its entirety this evening. Those of us who live in Piston land, however, have to wait till Saturday at 8 p.m. to see what those crazy kids have been up to since Thanksgiving. What's another week right? Chauncey's gotta play ball. No, I'm not bitter. Go Pistons and all. Just a little frustrated and eager to get into my Tuesday habits again...

In the meantime, I figure I'll save Burger King a few bucks and be the one to win their Trip to Detroit for the Superbowl contest. Instead of roundtrip airfare, they'd only have to provide me with ground transportation...for about a mile and half.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry you missed the Girls! It will definitely be worth watching on Saturday.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home