What We Are Watching

Friday, February 03, 2006

Those STAHS, how they dance...

Well we're down to the good/entertaining stars on Dancing With the Stars. The two that are still far and away the best are Drew and Stacey. However, Lisa and Jerry keep making such great progress each week that they should be getting better scores soon. Tia and George are fun to watch but less so than the others. At least to me. I mean they are fun to watch but aren't dancing as well. Yeah.

I'm not sure who should go home. I guess George is technically the worst dancer but he looks like he's having such great fun I don't want him to leave yet. Tia is probably the one to go home in my mind. But not cuz she's bad, just not as interesting as the rest.

2 Comments:

  • After watching the elimination tonight, I am more convinced that the competition is slanted with Stacy having had the years of dance training she has had. She knows how to carry her body and move in ways the others don't know how to do. If you concentrate on the footwork, she is not the best. It was TIa who needed to leave this week, altho' George could have. Jerry and Lisa continue to improve with each weeks' efforts. And Drew is really good.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:10 PM  

  • I officially want Drew to win now.

    By Blogger B, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home