What We Are Watching

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Brian 2.0

So What About Brian returned last night in what I think is its regular time slot.
I think it's a good place for it as the last show in prime time on Monday...it's not so packed with action that you can't sleep afterward.
HOWEVER, it's not so packed with action that I'm so enthralled that I caught every minute of it either. It was very easy for me to get up and go do things around the house and still catch on to the show when I got back.

Brian "accomplished" what his best friend the slimy Adam calls "2 in 24" last night and did so with roommates to boot! Oh Brian, Will Marjorie ever take you in with that kind of behavior? His other best friend who runs the game developing place with him...he's breaking my heart. Showing his kids' pictures to potential dates on the open marriage is not a way to win them over. Poor thing. Also his attempted pick up of the delivery girl was quite funny.

As long as they don't change the time slot, I'll watch it again. That's a ringing endorsement, no?

2 Comments:

  • Me too. It did make me giggle a couple of times.

    I think the character of Marjorie irritates me. A woman who just got engaged....but knows she is attracted to another man....but got engaged anyway?

    And she is an MD? I would prefer my MD a little smarter than that.

    But Brain is a sweet doofus.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 3:22 PM  

  • Marjorie bothers me because she thinks Adam is a dawg but chooses to stay with him anyway.

    By Blogger B, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home