What We Are Watching

Monday, April 17, 2006

Celebrity Cooking SHOWDOWN!

Well, it wasn't quite what I wanted it to be but it was still entertaining. I think the chef pass thing won it for Cindy Margolis. I thought Alison Sweeney's menu sounded the most appetizing (even though I don't eat beef) and I believe she did the most of her own cooking; i think the chef pass allowed the other two to have their chefs come in and do all the cooking on some of the tougher parts. I probably won't watch tomorrow (GILMORE) but will watch the rest of the week I think. Just curious though...if they are rated on presentation and flavor, how are we to pick a winner? Are they going to mail us samples?

1 Comments:

  • I knew that whoever worked with Wolfgang Puck would win. And they did. The most appetizing menu did not win. The nicest presentation did not win. Wolfgang Puck won....

    That was going to be the outcome from his moment on the Today Show this morning. NBC isn't stupid. If you get him to participate in a show like this....he is going to win.

    The audience noise distracted and bothered me.
    And these people are celebrities? I think I need a new definiton of celebrity.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home