What We Are Watching

Monday, June 12, 2006

Fire...

So Hell's Kitchen is back and I'm so glad.

The best part about this Apprentice rip-off is that Gordon Ramsay has the guts to ignore his version of project manager and he will boot off whomever he chooses. So the politics of the game are pretty much gone.

I also wonder: do people who show up to eat at Hell's Kitchen actually eat before they get there? Do they honestly think they'll get a meal there? He's always shutting it down.


And thus begins the summer season of tv. I plan to watch this, Big Brother All Stars (if Kaysar and Janelle are on, that is) and Rock Star Supernova.

3 Comments:

  • Last year I found contestants that I liked and could root for. Tonight I thought they were all disagreeable and detestable. Unless I can find someone to root for, I am finished after the first show!

    And Ramsey's ego was even harder to deal with.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:47 PM  

  • What was with the dude and wanting more pumpkin? I think he thought he was being funny. He came off looking like a whiny brat.

    I liked Heather...and I think I like Tom. I like how both of them sorta put Gordon in a place. They know it's his ego but don't seem to let it get to them. Yet.

    Mom, last summer you didn't watch till late. Last summer it was hard to have people to root for in the beginning too. Give it time.

    By Blogger B, at 2:57 PM  

  • ok. But last night I had a hard time sticking through the 2 hours.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home