What We Are Watching

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Big Brother

So I hope they don't really just go after the Season 6 players. I loved when James said he trusts Jase more than Kaysar or Janelle...yet Jase is not telling him anything close to the truth.

I can tell I will enjoy this season. You've got players who really know how to play the game. Will? Totally right in that they were all dumb for not nominating him. Duh. He won already? Jase. Completely right that risking his power position of HOH woulda been dumb. Alison...so dumb for being so overt so fast. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I just hope Kaysar, James and Janelle can hang in there for awhile. I fear that George will be around simply because he's so not a threat. Man's not even playing the game.

Oh and so relieved that Ivette is not in that house.

1 Comments:

  • I found myself irritated at a couple of people before they even got into the house! George is a waste of time. I also am glad Yvette is not there....but who is this MIke person? James is either dumb or playing dumb about Jase. I hope BB6 stays safe for a while...they are the least irritating to me.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home