What We Are Watching

Monday, June 26, 2006

You DONKEY!

Oh Chef Ramsey. What did I do without you all this past year?
How I've missed you and your bleeped out yelling so...

Tonight on Hell's Kitchen, the chefs had to serve a restaurant filled with children hopped up on pixie stix and handed silly string. For the first time, they actually served the entire restaurant. Of course, as Ramsey later pointed out, that just manages to prove that they are successful as fast food cooks and not so much as chefs. Because the dinner service just totally sucked.

Tom finally was sent packing and Sara, oh Sara you beeyatch. Sara managed to screw her team over, again. This time it was Virginia who was relying on Sara for something for her part of the meals and was told by Sara it was ready. Then when Ramsey asked for it, it wasn't ready and it looked like Virginia was fibbing to Ramsey. doh!

And Rachel fell apart, too. Looks like this contest is down to Heather and Garrett.

3 Comments:

  • We watched this show for the first time last night. Why is the chef so mean?! I understand that is part of the appeal of the show and all, but who really works more efficiently after being called a donkey and other not as polite things? That aside, I really could not stop watching it. I wish the chef would watch the tapes of the show so he would know that Sara was a liar. She is evil.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 7:52 AM  

  • I was so hoping Chef would catch onto Sara. Tom so deserved to go. Heather earned some respect by pulling the men's team together for the first time. They are still a mess but took her direction well. I do not like any of the competitors as much as I liked the ones last year. They made it more fun to watch. This year I do not care who wins....I am only pulling to have the worst kicked off.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:39 AM  

  • Beware Simba's mom...it's addictive watching him yell at them. Just wait till he yells at a customer.
    It's the best.

    I guess we're supposed to believe he's that mean because he only cares about quality. I don't know why it's so appealing but I can't stop watching it.

    By Blogger B, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home