What We Are Watching

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BB All Stars

So I'll admit to reading recaps of the live feeds on Big Brother. Every once in awhile. So I knew ahead of time that Janelle won the power of veto and likely wouldn't use it. But this time around, maybe because I'm not reading them closely, maybe because the house isn't as cut and dry as last year, it's hard to figure out the alliances and who is lying and who is working together. And tonight's episode did nothing to make it clearer.

But alas, it was fun to watch. I hope that the attack on BB6 goes away. Only because it's fun to watch Howie and janelle and kaysar and james and I want to see one of them win.

Alison needs to go.

1 Comments:

  • It was fun to watch tonight except for the dumpster diving. That was kinda gross. I hope Alison goes....she doesn't seem to be as smart as Danielle but it is hard to read anyone. I think Janelle made the right decision. I am looking forward to seeing who goes....and who is HOH next.

    I don't like Chicken George, Mike, or Marcellus.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home