What We Are Watching

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Emmy?

So I watched tonight even though I feel this urge to protest a ceremony that honors Monk over and over and over and over, heck nominates the same people over and over and over and over, and constantly ignores the people who should get stuff.
Like the cast of Arrested Development. Zach Braff. Lauren Graham.

But then, Kiefer up and wins. So I'm a little forgiving. And then the Office.(watch it this next season if you don't already, fools). And now 24 wins.

Best parts of ceremony:
Conan stumbling into a house and finding Chris Hansen.
The ongoing Bob Newhart in an airtight container joke.
Colbert/Stewart and the Manilow.

1 Comments:

  • I so agree with you! I was happy to see Keifer, 24 and the Office win but to ignore Steve Carell....and choose Tony Shaloub over him....there is no sense to that. The Office is an ensemble program but it is definitely led by Steve C.

    Conan's opening was funny. And Steve Colbert and Jon Stewart made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes. So funny!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home