What We Are Watching

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pretty pretty


Last night on Dirty Jobs, one of Mike’s assigned tasks was alpaca shaving! This was very exciting for me, as I love alpacas. He headed to an alpaca farm, where they raise alpacas for their fur. The alpacas didn’t seem to mind the shaving too much, although they did have them strapped in pretty good, so I wouldn’t have been able to tell if they were trying to squirm anyway. The best part of the whole thing was what the alpacas looked like after they were shaved. Have you ever seen a shaved alpaca? Looks like a completely different animal entirely. The white ones reminded me of Rudolph’s girlfriend in the claymation version of Rudolph.

1 Comments:

  • The idea that Clarice may be an Alpaca totally complicates my version of Rudolph. So not only is Santa the great white oppressor in this tv show, but now there's interspecies dating? Hmmmmm and to think I thought it was an innocent children's tv show...

    By Blogger B, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home