What We Are Watching

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So Here's The Thing

Chilltown obviously has some sort of alliance with every single member of the Big Brother House, except maybe George and maybe Marcellas. And this is an admirable way to play this game: deceive everyone, pit them against one another and hide until the end. It's not floating; it takes a lot of work to balance all these secrets.

However, it's still annoying because what alliance in the end is the one they really believe in...the one that's in power at the time? That weakens their game to me. I'm just not as interested unless I know for certain in the end who they really trust and want to bring to the final four or so. As a viewer, I'd prefer to know that there's a possibility that James could go up by them, that they'd protect Janelle, etc. Instead they wishy washy their way among everyone and it's ultimately annoying and less interesting to watch.

2 Comments:

  • I SO agree with you. I was thinking as the show went off the air tonight...I may have been wasting my time watching this season. I am sick of all the double dealing and triple dealing...

    I guess I am waiting to see how the coup d'etat works...and who wins it.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:58 PM  

  • After reading "reality blurred" this morning....I know what is bothering me. He uses the word misogynistic....and that is the element that is really getting to me.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home