What We Are Watching

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Food Network is mean to me

FINALLY! Rachael Ray on Iron Chef!

Ok, Food Network is actually nice to me by FINALLY doing this, and not pitting her against Bobby Flay, either, but rather Mario Battali so it should be fun.

But Food Network must know from their ratings drop that I no longer have cable!

MOMMY! TAPE IT FOR ME!


The other interesting matchup will be Giada v. Flay. Will the Iron Chef cameramen be taught to zoom in extra close to every thing she does!??!

2 Comments:

  • It won't be on until November.....but of course, it will be taped! The preview made it look like fun....and I am all about the fun!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:32 PM  

  • I thought it said it was on at the end of this month!??!

    By Blogger B, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home