What We Are Watching

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to the SH...

Is there anything funnier than Zach realizing that he's a $5 carny whose best friend won't talk to him, who's lost Lane, and then thinks that Lane is dating her uncle?
I love that Mrs. Kim is growing up with her daughter a little and allowing her to grow a little. She's adjusting her idea of how to love her daughter and allowing some independence.

My heart broke for Lorelei when she discovered Anna and then when Luke postponed the wedding date. These crazy kids are made for each other and while I hope she relaxes and realizes it, I know it's not an easy thing for her to do. Of course, she hasn't been seeing Luke like the audience has, and seeing him go back and forth about telling her and whether to get involved or not.

I love that when Luke wakes up in the middle of the night, that his speech is as rapid as a Gilmore Girl.

Paris as tyrant is funny but I sense impending disaster there. She apparently needs to up her crafting and chill a bit.

Finally, the whole Logan thing was annoying because I just don't like him. I loved Lorelei's reaction to him ("What could a minute of my time possibly do for you?")but mostly loved that Rory was letting all the world have free and fancy coffee on Logan's bill.

2 Comments:

  • I got the feeling that Luke doesn't want to get married and he is just using the kid as a way to postpone it. He talked about needing to sort things out, but there isn't really anything to sort out. It shouldn't change anything, so long as Lorelei is able to deal with him keeping it from her. Just a way to not have them get married, perhaps? I can't believe that Luke couldn't tell that Lorelei was just testing him when she said "well, we could postpone the wedding..." I think he is better able to read her than that.

    I really hope the kid's mom doesn't come anymore into play.

    I think that Paris's meltdown is just a sure-fire way to get Rory in as editor, like everyone knows she should be.

    Logan needs to go away. That simple. The fact that he is still in the opening credits as a main character makes me nervous. I wish we got to hear what was in the letter!

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 10:45 AM  

  • Have you noticed that The ex-girlfriend is a lot like Lorelai? The relationship she has with her kid, the smart mouth....and the daughter is birght and funny like Rory. Apparently Luke has a patern going. I think they will solve the dilemma....and marry. I hope so.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home