What We Are Watching

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ok, catch me up

So kids there was a lot on the old tube tonight, too much for me to keep up with in fact. So here's your chance to watch tv for me.
Let me know what you thought of anything you watched tonight. I'm especially interested in Dancing with the Stars, The Crumbs and Beauty and the Geek 2 but I'm open to anything else. Like, what exactly is the big revelation for Neela and Gallant on ER?

For my part, I watched the Office. Tonight Michael burned his foot on a George Foreman grill but insisted on working anyway; on his way to get Michael (who couldn't drive after grilling his foot), Dwight crashed his car and had a concussion. The concussion meant he was acting "weird" which for Dwight meant he was super sweet and friendly. It was funny, but not one of my favorite episodes.

I also caught just bits and pieces of Dancing with the Stars...Jerry Rice was awesome. I was impressed with George Hamilton. I missed a lot of the rest. Other than the fact that the female wrestler has a body that's just too perfect, I didn't get the big deal with her "dance."

What'd you guys think? Should I have watched the Crumbs? Who's the Geekiest Geek? Keep me posted.

4 Comments:

  • I tivoed Crumbs, so I can post a review after I have watched it.

    Beauty and the Geek was okay.
    It was just the first getting to know you episode like last season where the girls each pick a guy. My early favorite geek is Tyson who can solve a Rubik's Cube behind his back. The U of M alum was pretty funny. I sorta wondered if his "anxiety" was a put-on, because he was able to come up with witty statements like "I have butterflies in my stomach and they are throwing up."

    The girls are similar to the ones last year: another "beer spokeswoman" and "shot girl."

    I saw on my local news last night that two of the guys and girls are from the Chicago area. They showed them all at a viewing party at a bar and the guys have total makeovers. Very funny.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 8:04 AM  

  • Ah, to live the life of a shot girl....
    Thank you for the update! I've always wondered about those viewing parties. Perhaps we shall have to send you on a mission to attend one...

    By Blogger B, at 8:47 AM  

  • I forgot Beauty and the Geek! Can't believe it. Of course between watching fifth graders rap about geomaetric shapes and planets, and then phone calls when I got home, the evening flew by. I taped Dancing and FF'd through all but some of the dancing. I like Jerry Rice, Drew Lachey and Goerge Hamilton. I liked the Crumbs....made me laugh. Maybe I was just tired and punchy...but I love Jane Curtin and William Devane so that could have affected me too. I agree with Neela....he was not honest with her. Loved the scenes with Luka and Abby in the baby store. Love the way they are writing them right now.

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 11:57 AM  

  • We Tivod Dancing and watched it and the results show tonight. It was nice to skip the blah parts....LOVE TiVO!! P was.....better. I feel really sorry for Ashley, she was my fave last year and P is so pathetic. This season I'm for Drew and George Hamilton. I thought they were the best, Jerry Rice was pretty good, too. I don't get the wrestler either, she's just eye candy. And I probably say this because I hate her for her long, long legs.

    By Blogger Rae, at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home