What We Are Watching

Monday, July 24, 2006

Even Donkeys Don't Serve Raw Chicken

So what's with Heather winning the fan vote each and every week? Is it because she gives the best confessionals? I think so. I also think it's because who else is there to root for? Keith? He's a doofus who wears his hat to the side of his head. Heck, even his hard hat tonight was off kilter to the side. I think his head is crooked.

Sara? She's a bee-yatch. I can't wait for her to lose. Her smirk is just atrocious.

Virginia? She's creative in coming up with new dishes but otherwise, blech. She's a little to into Ramsey for my taste, plus she talks way too much.

So that leaves us with Heather, cuz Garrett tried to serve raw chicken to a table so he's outta there.

Next week I predict the shocker will be that Heather is gone. Cuz anyone else isn't that shocking.

Tonight's best cursing? To Sara about the scallops in the non-stick pan.

3 Comments:

  • I think that the previews for the show are actually more exciting than the show, so my prediction is that Heather won't go next week. Maybe she will screw up so it will be "shocking" that she doesn't go home.

    This was the second week in a row that the preview made it look like something major was going to happen. Last week, Chef said "there is blood everywhere!!" which made you think someone would be maimed. It was just bloody meat. This week's preview had him yelling "you could have killed someone!" which I thought was like someone choking on a chicken bone or something, but, no just undercooked chicken. Oh, and did anyone else think when he said that line it looked like it may have been re-shot? Maybe it was a bad camera angle when he said it the first time and they made him re-do it for effect.

    Oh, and K-Grease is growing on me. I cannot explain why.

    By Blogger Simba's Mom, at 7:54 AM  

  • Aw, Simba's Mom likes her some K-Grease...
    :)
    I think it's because he tries to do the right thing, at least last night. He took Virginia because she came in second on the task he won and then he nominated his friend because only an idiot wouldn't nominate the guy who served raw chicken.

    I forgot to mention how i love me some Jean Phillipe.

    By Blogger B, at 12:07 PM  

  • I don't like any of these people. Why do I keep on watching? It is a sick evil habit!

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home