What We Are Watching

Thursday, July 20, 2006

WOW

Why couldn't BB6ers dominate their season as much as they are this one?

So there was a supposed confirmation of a weird alliance on BB7 that included Nakomis...so why is she out already?

Meanwhile, James won HOH for the first time. I'm concerned even though he's given me no reason to think he's after Kaysar or Janelle. I guess I'm having after effects of last summer. I think both James and Kaysar have adapted their gameplay well this season. Both are trying to downplay and become less of targets.

Of course, Kaysar's plan to try and make people play the game and not coast...I like it but I'm not sure it's working yet.

I wish they'd shown more of the effects of slop on the BBers...they only confirmed Marcellas has not eaten anything since he lost the food competition. I wish that they'd show how James and Janelle admitted to being cranky. They also had conversations about how the HOH would be harder for them because of a week of living with no real nutrition. I guess that didn't really come into play.

1 Comments:

  • I am also concerned that James is HOH and hat he may do. I can't trust him after BB6...at all.

    My dislike of Mike and Will continue to grow. And the aluminum covered fool....he is a total waste of time.

    Play the game, people....

    By Blogger Random Musings, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home